2011 Chevrolet Avalanche 4WD Crew Cab LT
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [239 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [454 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft
2011 CHEVROLET AVALANCHE!
Sunroof, Rear Entertainment!!
Please call us @ 704-489-9333!!
Check out our full inventory at:
Please Call Us at 704-489-9333
West Lake Imports we Thrive on our Customer service and the Ability to Provide cars to the community at a Fair Price. When you buy from West Lake Imports you're purchasing Customer service as well as a Car with a clean CARFAX report and a Dealer who stands behind their inventory. We have a Full service facility with all of the latest scan tools and equipment. Our full service shop also does NC State inspections on Site so you can be sure to keep your vehicle on the road for Years to come. We have Highly Educated Technicians who have the Training and Experience to fix almost any problem. We stand behind our product and offer a variety of warranty options with every vehicle we sell. FINANCING ... we have the ability to get almost anyone financed through our lenders with Rates as low as 2.99% on qualified buyers. Sub Prime loans with less than perfect credit and a 25% down payment ...*All Vehicle Prices are plus Tax Tag Title and $699 Documentation Fee. Visit our website at www.WestLakeImports.net and fill out the simple loan application. West Lake Imports LLC 1269 N Highway 16 Business Denver, NC 28037 Call us at 704-489-9333
West Lake Imports is an automotive
dealership located in Denver, NC. We sell pre-owned cars, trucks and SUV’s near
Lake Norman. We have many years of experience operating a quality used
car dealership and service center. We serve automotive shoppers from all over
North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Tennessee and beyond. Our
car dealership is near Lincolnton, Hickory, Lenoir, Newton, Mooresville, Iron
Station, Mountain Island Lake, Mount Holly, Belmont, Gastonia, Huntersville,
Statesville, Troutman, Davidson, Lake Norman, Lake Wylie, Charlotte, University
Area, Cabarrus, Union, Mecklenburg and Union Counties.
Hwy 16, Hwy 73, Hwy 150 and I-485 are easily accessible to our auto dealership.
We have many choices for you to choose your quality used vehicle. Click on our Car Finder tab to request a vehicle of your choice. Our team can locate a car, truck or SUV using our many resources available. West Lake's team strives to make your car buying experience easy, friendly and straight forward. It is our primary aim for you to be confident and at ease when you drive off in your new ride!
We are a full service automotive repair facility. This allows us to perform our own quality inspections, make repairs as needed, and provide auto repair services in house prior to sale of a vehicle. We offer up to a 3 year after market extended warranty for as low as $299!!
We are open Monday- Saturday 9AM-6PM.
Our address is 1269 N Hwy 16 Business Denver, NC 28037
Look for the big PALM trees outlining the front of our building. We look forward to meeting you and finding the perfect vehicle to suit your wants and needs.....
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact driver and right-front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger. Includes rear air conditioning outlets in center console when bucket seats are ordered
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Audio system feature, Bose 7-speaker system
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface), with specific steering wheel controls
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Cargo cover, rear rigid, 3-piece composite, stowable onboard
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [239 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [454 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [472 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block (Requires 4WD models.)
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Four wheel drive
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep tinted (all windows except light tinted glass on windshield, driver and front passenger)
- GVWR, 7200 lbs. (3266 kg) (Requires CK10936 models)
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Headliner, cloth
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Key, single, 2-sided
- LATCH system, (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Lighting, interior with dome lamp, driver-and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo light, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Midgate, foldable door between cargo box and cab with a removable and stowable rear window
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Moldings, bodyside, color-keyed
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Pickup box mat, Black rubber
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (K5L) heavy-duty trailering package)
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted (Included and only available with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package on 2WD Models. Standard on 4WD models)
- Safety belts 3-point, driver and front passenger and second row all seating positions, center seating position in first row is lap only
- Seats, rear 60/40 split-bench, 3-passenger, flip and fold with child seat top tether anchor
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering, power
- Storage box, integrated top box with locks and lights
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride (Not available with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package)
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Transfer case, active, single-speed does not include neutral and cannot be dinghy towed (Requires CK10936 models. Not available with (K5L) heavy-duty trailering equipment.)
- Visors driver and front passenger and illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down and lockout features
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
*All Vehicle Prices are plus Tax, Tag, Title and $699 Dealer Documentation Fee. Warranties are available.